Dear Fleur.
I'm back from Yakima. Just like I said I'd be.
And.
It was gorgeous.
I just want the world to know,
I MET OLIVIA.
I can't even explain to you what it was like. Running across a room to smash into each other's arms and laugh and stand there like it was the most expected thing in the world.
I love that girl.
I just have to say, she is even better in real life.
I hate that all my friends live someplace else.
Now.
I need to give you something. Because I've been sitting here with it feeling selfish for a while. And it's too good to hide from you.
It's called SALTA.
And all you do, is click this, and you will hear something that will make your ears so happy it's crazy.
Nat did an amazing job with the whole thing. And Ria is just fabulous as ever of course. Not to mention all the other people who were a part of it. People who I've never met and only have a vague idea of. Their laughs...cellos...flutes...pictures of them. They all did gorgeous. Honestly.
It makes me wish I could play a piano or something. But I think I'm going to buy a ukulele instead.
I have to go rip magazines up. I've been obsessed with doing that lately. It's actually really lovely. I make little stories with random pictures. I like them. But who knows about the copyright laws. I just give them away. And perfume scents in love stories are irreplaceable. Just to let you know.
That reminds me, did you like your story Livy?
Love. Bella.
I LOVED IT.
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH.
I read it about 27 times.
THANK YOU!
{and the fact you painted your toes for me made my week, do you know why??? cause I did the same for you! I like it that we think alike. In fact I JUST LOVE YOU.}