Monday, August 9, 2010

#1. Edison.

Via this post, I will start.

The first time I cried in the movie theatre, was at a showing of The End Of The Spear.
I saw it with a huge group of people. Just random.
I pretended I didn't do it.
And.
I didn't really know why.

But ever since then, I pretend I'm not crying. Even though I do. I mean, seriously, who wants to be known as the girl who cried in Narnia?
Not me.

I'm supposed to go see Charlie St.Cloud sometime soon here.
I read the book quite a while ago. I cried reading the book.
I have decided.
I will cry in that movie. If I feel like it.
And be done with this.

Lying in movie theatres is so not worth it.
I don't even wear mascara, so what's the problem here?


No comments:

Post a Comment