Dear Fleur.
Yesterday:
Did you know Petra Mathers understands love?
I bought one of her books.
And I read it while sitting on the floor.
Wearing a knitted grey sweater&black tights while listening to Gavin DeGraw.
Then later on I went to the grocery store in my older sister's little blue and white flowered nightie.
With messy hair.
And then we went to REDBOX.
And rented "Bright Star."
Did you know I think John Keats was the most brilliant man?
That movie was darling.
It made me cry in my bed at night.
And from now on,
I will struggle to write poetry,
start a 'butterfly farm' in my bedroom,
love,
kiss all my letters I write,
and sew on my bed.
Because I think Fanny Brawne was the most brilliant woman.
And I secretly want to be like her.
Did you know the stars were really pretty last night?
They were.
I looked up at them.
While standing in the cold.
Barefoot.
Heureux.
It felt good.
Love from Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment