(Via?)Dear Fleur.
Life is oddness lately. Job hunting kills me. I get so disheartened it's not even funny anymore. But then I come home and do dishes and get over it. Sweet. Not.
I had a good dream the other night believe it or not. But I refuse to share it. You only need to know it made me happy. And had someone with the last name "Sendak" in it.
Mandy is getting sick. Reagan Lauren Asia Lynn is sick. People in my stories are dropping like flies. And Michelle Obama is taking expensive vacations. (Yes, I did just make a political comment on my blog.) C'est la vie.
I HAVE HAD KIRSTEN ON MY MIND FOR HOURS.
We need that IKEA date.
Today I traipsed around town and the house in little grey tights and a men's tuxedo shirt. I did dishes. And I made a story. Part of one at least. And I like it. It's not everyday I like what I write. So I feel special.
Now I think I'll go make Mandy some tea. And rip up magazines. Gluestick things. And run around my front yard in pajamas. (That's not political at all.)
Love. Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment