Dear Fleur.
We went to Havasupai. But really, we didn't go to Havasupai.
We went to Sedona.
It's a long story. I'll fill you in later. For now, all you need to know is that Mandy&I are here till Saturday.
We are thinking,
Kenny.
Milk.
Reagan Lauren Asia Lynn.
&
The beach.
This will be darling.
OPTIONAL NOTE:
Never take your shower for granted.
I feel hilarious right now. Christi and David are still asleep. So Mandy and I are the only ones in the house awake. It's kind of cute. I'm not going to lie. This is one of those houses where you feel at home. I've only ever been in one other that made me feel that way.
The Roses are completely to die for.
I mean honestly, we have plans for swing dancing in the kitchen.
That's just as sweet as seeing the Grand Canyon.
Yes, I saw it.
Yes, I almost fainted watching David and Tim almost die multiple times.
Yes, I LOVED it.
God makes the best things. Seriously. I walked around writing this brilliant short story in my head and staring at a huge hole in the ground.
There were more French people there than I could count.
By the way, my prayer life is blossoming.
I feel good about that.
But my dreams are insane. Too crazy to write about.
I just found the save-the-date for the next Havasupai.
6/11/11-6/17/11.
I am so going.
Now I should go get dressed. And do some laundry soon. Tea sounds good right about now. And the dishes need to be done.
I apologize for the randomness of this.
I need to go call Ria and find out how her EP excursion went. And when she leaves for Yakima. Goodness Gracious, Yakima is next weekend too.
Busy girls we are.
Love.Bell.
No comments:
Post a Comment