Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring come quickly


I am so ready to be done with Winter term and go home. I am tired of living off of chocolate and tea and cucumbers. I am tired of staying up till two in the morning because if I don't, I won't finish all my finals. I am tired of not having time to do small things like bake bread and paint and knit. I am tired of reading about macroeconomic policies and how to fix the economy, because the truth is, I don't even care. I am tired of not being able to go running. I am tired of not having a moment of the day to write. I am tired of the fact that my idea of taking a break from homework is doing the easier homework.
I am tired.

I just want to lay on the roof with my sister and find the big dipper and tell her my heart.
I just want calm and peace and slow days.
I just want to sit on the porch with "Anne of Green Gables" and Oswald Chambers.
I just don't want to be tired anymore.

1 comment:

  1. That is so difficult, running on and on like that. Hang in there, spring is on its way; Aslan is on the move.
    I nominated you for the Lighthouse award over on my blog. There you'll find out why and what that is, if you don't already know. Please don't feel pressured to pass it on! :)
    (also, I thought I posted this yesterday. Oops.)

    ReplyDelete